I'm in pain.... not this kind of pain, thank heavens! Seriously why did I ever get out of my workout groove? I can tell that tomorrow is going to be a day that I live on my main floor and use my little ones to run up and down the stairs for me :) My yesterday's workout was awesome! I really love going to the gym cranking my ipod and zoning out while sweating my worries away!
Which brings to me how do you deal with post workout soreness?
This is how I deal.......
- Drink tons of water
- Stretch out keep those muscles loose
- Foam roll (er Dawn can you do that for me??? left my roller in UT at her house :(.)
- Hot & cold showers.....not a fan but they do work.
- Call on the troops aka little ones to do my bending!
- Remember the pain so I don't get out of the groove again :)
I am sure there are many more but these are a few I can think of off the top of my head.
What are your tips and tricks???