Monday, January 10, 2011

Could it be.........

That I am finally feeling settled after moving??? I think so! Needless to say it has been a crazy hectic time! My workouts have been a different kind of workout, unloading and decorating a new house, getting kids registered in sports, dance etc. then Christmas vacation! PHEW! That makes me tired just thinking about what the last few months have held!  
 I haven't dared jump on my bike! 
 The weather here is around mid 30's-40's I could jump on and go but BURRR!  
So I have found myself spending lots of quality time at the gym! 
 Well...... okay I just started back to the gym but I plan on spending lots of time there! Gotta get my booty in shape before riding season is here....which I hear is end of February first of Marchish! With that being said I have been plain LAZY the last few months. So time to kick it in to HIGH gear :)  

Which brings me to my PLAN!!!! 

SHHHHHH it's a secret.............

Eat Less-Move More-Drink More Water....( Diet Dr. Pepper is my new weakness...... that's a whole other post!)

Today brings this awesome workout! 
I am going to hit the cardio and full body quickie! Last week at the gym I focused on getting my cardio back into gear I did 40 minutes cardio 4 days last week. Never felt sore and I am ready to tear it up this week!!! I heart my gym time! I'll make sure to be a better blogger and catch you up on how my workout went! 

Until then  GOOOOOO DUCKS!!!!!!!

19 comments:

Summer said...

Glad to hear you are feeling more at home! Hope you have a great workout. :)

Donna said...

Nice to finally hear from you. I hope for most posts soon. I won't be back on my bike until April most likely but am training indoors on my bike which is pretty awesome too.

Lori Lynn said...

I have a hard time resisting Diet Coke!

Heather said...

I missed my bike too and had to hope on for a short ride the other day...of course it was in the 60's. Big difference.
Good luck!!

anniebobannie said...

I am so glad you are back!!!

Laura said...

Glad you are back and 'settled'!

Julie said...

You're back!! Makes me happy. Sure wish I could go to the gym with you!

Karen R said...

Welcome back! That gym looks awesome. I hate the gym. But I've been going because it's been c-o-l-d for us LA girls lately :)

Glad to hear that you are settled!

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

That's right... GO DUCKS! Tonight is the big game.
So how do you like Oregon? I wonder if you're close to us... we are in Hillsboro. Hope your move and everything went good. It's such a major thing to move across states. Glad you're settled in and I'm sure you'll be up to par in no time. :)

~Margene

MissHaneefa said...

Glad that you are back! I thought of you the other day. I cannot wait to hear all about your adventures!

Joy said...

Welcome to Oregon!! Glad you are back!!

racing dawn said...

It's about time... :)

Fruit Fly said...

Water - good one. I need to add more of that to my routine, too! Instead of Dr Pepper, my weakness these days is Diet Pepsi. It is just so good and that caffeine just, ah, oh even the sound of opening a can. AAAGGHH, can't talk about it anymore!!!

Have fun with your workout!

The Green Girl said...

Aw, I'm glad you're settling in and going to start getting back into the swing of things!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!!

Alan said...

Glad to have you back. Hope it's a regular thing. Welcome to the Great Northwest!

LaShaune said...

Welcome back! Have fun getting settled.

Wendy said...

HOORAY! You're back! ;-)

Kathryn said...

So glad your back! You truly inspire me! I'm starting my weight loss journey -- again ha ha -- and reading your blog really helps me to keep going.

http://whatchaweighting4.blogspot.com/