Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today was I did the elliptical for 50 minutes. I wasn't as fast as I usually am I only went 4 miles. I just couldn't seem to find my groove!

Today I consumed 1249 calories.  I forgot to note what I burned on the elliptical.

Today while talking to a friend about running and trying to figure out a plan to get me ready for this half marathon and relay. She mentioned to me that I need to make running my primary and weight training my secondary. So that I can be strong for my runs! Scary to be because I'm the kinda girl who had always had cardio as my secondary. . . Although I'm ready to become a RUNNER!!!! So stay tuned for my training plan and how I'm going to get weights in too ;)

2 comments:

SavvyFitChica said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm so excited to follow your blog too...so far, you sound amazing!

You'll find a lot of different opinions when training for a half or full marathon. My advice? LISTEN to your body! For me, making running a priority was a huge mistake. When I focused on intense weight training, the cardio piece was easy (i.e. running). Everyone is different, you just need to figure out what works for you! Good luck!

Liz said...

I just wanted to let you know I saw you on Good THings UTah this morning and read your entire blog. I am proud of you for doing it naturally! I have also battled with weight my whole life. You look great! I can't wait to keep reading:)
liz