Friday, October 30, 2015

Hello, my Healthy Stride family!


I hope you are all healthy, happy & doing well.  I have really missed the “Healthy Living Community”.  I carried so much pain and sadness with weight and I just really want to help people.  I want people to know there is hope and that if I can do it, they can do it too!  I am nothing special and was able to achieve great goals. I want to show you that you can also achieve great success.  
I am super stoked to introduce a project that has been several months in the making and you are the first to find out about it!  I am now blogging and consulting over at www.pretendingiknow.com

As a special gift to my past readers and fellow supporters I am offering 50% off any of my e-consulting packages with the code HealthyStride, making them even MORE affordable.  It is my way of telling you THANK YOU for remembering me, sticking with me and believing in me.  I can’t wait to catch up with you over on www.pretendingiknow.com.


Love and healthy wishes, 
Lindsay @pretendingiknow on IG